Mobility Garage at AAPEX 2019 will feature hands-on training and demonstrations designed to prepare technicians and shop owners for the next generation of electric cars and alternative fuel vehicles (AFVs), as well as new shop equipment and technology. Training partners include AVI, the National Alternative Fuels Training Consortium (NAFTC), RLO Training and NASTF.
Training sessions will include …
• Electric vehicle technology and the new skills technicians need.
• Steering and chassis technology.
• Scan tools and lab scopes.
• Chrysler reprogramming and networking.
• Battery technology on hybrids, electric cars and AFVs.
• Inspection guidelines for natural gas vehicles.
Attendees also will have the opportunity to meet with exhibiting companies showcasing their products in Mobility Garage. For more information, click here.