Driving DEI in the Mobility Landscape, a virtual conference, will address the importance of diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) in the mobility industry, opening the channels of communication to discuss the importance of diverse company cultures, challenges companies are currently facing when striving for change and best practices from professionals leading the charge as industry allies.
Industry CEOs, business leaders and professionals in human resources, talent acquisition and retention; and anyone responsible for DEI in their organization are encouraged to attend. Registration is now open.
• How to create a culture of DEI and the importance of driving DEI from the top down
• the Top 5 DEI challenges in automotive and how organizations can act now.
• Real-world DEI company initiatives from the perspective of MEMA members, including learned best practices, barriers to change, and how to measure benefits
• Ron Hall, President and CEO, Bridgewater Interiors
• Cheryl Thompson, CEO and Founder, CADIA
• Eduardo Martinez, Executive Director - Diversity and Inclusion, Cummins Inc.
(additional speakers TBA)