RALEIGH, N.C. USA – April 21, 2021 – The Motor & Equipment Manufacturers Association (MEMA), celebrating its 117th year as the voice of the vehicle supplier industry, elected Kurk Wilks, president and CEO, MANN+HUMMEL, to its board of directors for a three-year term.
“Kurk is a talented and respected industry leader who brings valuable experience from the global automotive and commercial vehicle sectors, in both the original equipment and aftermarket segments,” said MEMA Chairman Tim Musgrave, who also serves as president & CEO, Pressure Systems International.
“We are honored to have Kurk Wilks, an active member of the OESA CEO Council, serve as a member of the MEMA Board,” said MEMA President & CEO Bill Long. “Kurk’s perspective and active engagement in MEMA divisions will strengthen our ability to advance the business interests of the vehicle supplier industry and all of our members.”
Other executives serving on the MEMA Board of Directors include:
- Tim Musgrave, president & CEO, Pressure Systems International
- Justin Greenberg, CEO, DieselCore
- Michael Mansuetti, president, Robert Bosch LLC
- Marc Blackman, president & COO, Gold Eagle Company
- Dan Sceli, CEO, Cadillac Products Automotive Company
- Peter Butterfield, chairman & CEO, Omega Environment Technologies
- Françoise Colpron, group president, Valeo North America
- Gary Gerstenslager, president & CEO, Hendrickson
- Dominic Grote, president & CEO, Grote Industries
- David Overbeeke, chairman, MAVAL Industries
- Eric Steinbecher, president, automotive aftermarket Americas, Schaeffler Group USA
- Tom Ward, president, Snap-on
- Bill Long, president and CEO, MEMA
Since 1904, the Motor & Equipment Manufacturers Association (MEMA) has been the voice of the automotive and commercial vehicle supplier industry, the largest manufacturing sector in the United States. Across the entire range of new vehicle innovation—from autonomous to zero-emissions technologies—vehicle suppliers are leading the way. Our member companies conceive, design and manufacture the original equipment systems and technologies that make up two-thirds of the value in every vehicle. Member companies also supply the aftermarket with the parts that keep millions of vehicles on the road, fueling international commerce and society’s need for transportation. And all of our members’ work is done with a focus on public safety and the environment.
We live in a fast-paced industry and world, and MEMA is committed to making both a better place to work and live. We foster a respectful, diverse and collaborative community. We are stronger together because we promote inclusion in all aspects of the vehicle supplier industry.
MEMA is the parent organization of four affiliate associations: Automotive Aftermarket Suppliers Association (AASA), Heavy Duty Manufacturers Association (HDMA), MERA – The Association for Sustainable Manufacturing, and Original Equipment Suppliers Association (OESA). MEMA has offices in Southfield, Mich., Research Triangle Park, N.C. and Washington, D.C. Learn more about our organization, our members and the great vehicle supplier community at MEMA.org.
Senior Director, Communications