Emerging Leadership Council - 2022/2023
This hybrid and interactive two-year leadership development program helps future supplier leaders develop their unique leadership styles and strengths in order to maximize their influence and their teams’ performance.
Council members can participate in person or virtually. The virtual option engages members who have limited opportunities to connect face to face due to restricted travel.
Meetings offer an engaging and collaborative environment where emerging leaders learn and grow professionally and personally. Meetings feature hands-on exercises, group discussions, breakout rooms, and polls to ensure engagement throughout the two-year program.
Topics We Explore:
- Accountability in Leadership
- Professional Career and Coaching Techniques
- Change and Organizational Management
- Communication Skills
- Culture — Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
- Emotional Intelligence
- Industry-Related Insights
- Influence and Negotiation
- Leadership From My Perspective — Conversations With Industry Leaders
- Integrated Work-Life Balance
- Members may be invited to participate in other Original Equipment (OE) peer group councils, as appropriate.
- Members are eligible to attend most OE events at a reduced rate or without cost. Limitations apply.
- Facility tours/company visits will be offered to ELC members based on interest and availability.
- Peer-to-peer roundtable sessions help foster connections with each other and create space to share best practices and actionable insights.
- Members enjoy networking opportunities with OE facilitators, industry subject matter experts, CEOs, and other thought leaders.
- The ELC program is developed based on the issues that matter to us collectively, now and into the future.
Membership is open to current OE (formerly OESA) regular and affiliate member companies only.
Council membership is capped at 40 members, with a maximum of two nominees per supplier member company and one nominee per affiliate member company.
Council membership is a two-year commitment for 2022–2023.
- Nominated by their leadership team.
- On a leadership track and/or considered to be a future leader within supplier and affiliate organizations.
- Generally, candidates 38 years of age or younger are eligible.
- 5+ years of industry experience and additional years of relevant professional experience.
The council will meet quarterly for two years, beginning on January 31, 2022. Attendance at meetings is limited to council members and invited speaker guests. Council members must attend at least two meetings per year to remain in good standing. Substitutions are not allowed.
Biannual Membership: The fee for this two-year program is $3,800 per individual council member and will be invoiced to the ELC 2023-24 members in January of 2023. Membership fee must be paid in full by January 31, 2023.
A list of current council members
Connect with current council members