Marketing Communications Council
Senior communications executives meet to address common marcomm issues such as improving global communications, brand building, and improving media relations. MEC members receive press passes to the annual NAIAS and are regularly invited to comment on industry topics in the media.
Recent Areas of Focus:
- Global Communications
- Legalities of Social and Digital Media
- Media Relations With Original Equipment Manufacturers
- B2B Marketing Strategies
Networking groups rank as one of the greatest benefits of MEMA membership.
- Recurring meetings provide a regular opportunity to discuss issues of common concern with other executives in similar roles.
- Members gain confidence and clarity and the support they need to be successful in the long term.
- Meetings build powerful community — featuring timely topics, relevant issues, and real conversations with other executives.
- Members learn best practices from their peers through open roundtable discussions and council surveys.
- Surveys are generated at the request of members on topics that directly affect their roles and responsibilities.
Membership is available to senior communications executives of Original Equipment (formerly OESA) supplier member companies.
Annual Membership: $1,000