Operations and Plant Managers Council
The Operations and Plant Managers Council focuses on common issues and concerns affecting the manufacturing environment. Members hear from industry experts and discuss issues of common concern affecting the manufacturing environment. All meetings are virtual.
Networking groups rank as one of the greatest benefits of MEMA membership.
- Recurring meetings provide a regular opportunity to discuss issues of common concern with other executives in similar roles.
- Members gain confidence and clarity and the support they need to be successful in the long term.
- Meetings build powerful community — featuring timely topics, relevant issues, and real conversations with other executives.
- Members learn best practices from their peers through open roundtable discussions and council surveys.
- Surveys are generated at the request of members on topics that directly affect their roles and responsibilities.
Membership is available to all Original Equipment (formerly OESA) supplier senior operations manager at each of a supplier’s manufacturing locations.
Annual Membership: $800