Remanufacturing Business Council
The Remanufacturing Business Council (RBC) provides a forum for industry executives to discuss issues of common interest, share best practices, benchmark business performance, and advance the sustainable manufacturing industry. This group's discussion will focus on topics relevant to executives in finance, sales and marketing, and business development.
The initiatives of the Remanufacturing Business Council are supported by a strategic partnership with RSM US LLP.
- Networking groups rank as one of the greatest benefits of MEMA membership.
- Recurring meetings provide a regular opportunity to discuss issues of common concern with other executives in similar roles.
- Members gain confidence and clarity and the support they need to be successful in the long term.
- Meetings build powerful community — featuring timely topics, relevant issues, and real conversations with other executives.
- Members learn best practices from their peers through open roundtable discussions and council surveys.
- Surveys are generated at the request of members on topics that directly affect their roles and responsibilities.
Council membership is open to all members interested in remanufacturing.
Annual Membership: $1,200
A list of current council members
Connect with current council members