Date: May 14, 2019
The House and Senate are in session this week.
Hearings of note to suppliers:
- Tuesday – Senate Judiciary - 5G: National Security Concerns, Intellectual Property Issues, and the Impact on Competition and Innovation.
- Tuesday – Senate Energy – Mineral Security and Rare Earth Mineral Legislation.
- Wednesday – House Financial Services - Promoting Economic Growth: A Review of Proposals to Strengthen the Rights and Protections for Workers.
- Wednesday – House Energy & Commerce - Protecting Americans at Risk of PFAS Contamination & Exposure.
- Wednesday – House Energy & Commerce - Accountability and Oversight of the Federal Communications Commission.
- Wednesday – House Appropriations subcommittees - Subcommittee markup of FY2020 Energy, Water Development, and Related Agencies.
- Wednesday – House Appropriations subcommittees - Subcommittee markup of FY2020 Interior, Environment, and Related Agencies.