BTC Aftermarket Technology Innovation Award
The BTC Aftermarket Technology Innovation Award recognizes technology solution/service providers that introduce innovations that support, enhance and/or advance aftermarket business processes.
2023 Winner - PDM Automotive - Innovation in AI-generated Omnichannel Content
- PDM Automotive
- Vertical Development/ShowMeTheParts
- ZF Group
Previous Award Winners
We invite you to apply for the 2023 Technology Innovation Award. Any questions can be directed to Danielle Kaspar.
- Must support one of the BTC Areas of Focus or similar business process
- Must have been launched during the past year or will be launched soon
- Does not have to be submitted by an BTC affiliate member
- August 18 – Application deadline.
- August 31 – Finalists notified
- September 18 – Finalist “pitches” and member voting during the BTC Fall Meeting
- September 25 – Winner notified
- October 9-11 – Presentation of award during the Technology Conference.
- Will be presented during BTC Fall Meeting Part 1
- Slide decks in PowerPoint format
- “Pitches” limited to five minutes
- Two BTC Executive Committee members to ask questions of each presenter
- BTC supplier members to vote to determine winner
- Finalists (companies that are competing) cannot vote.
- All finalists will be recognized during the Fall Meeting, Technology Conference and in press releases.
- MEMA staff do not select the finalists nor vote for the winner.