The Supplier Advocacy Network (S.A.N.) is a MEMA grassroots initiative to grow the supplier voice with a series of in-district events. The program aims to connect supplier companies with Members of Congress to promote key messages of the industry and advance the interests of the businesses. Overall, the first phase of the program targets 12 critical manufacturing states and addresses important issues to our industry such as USMCA, data access, and tariffs. For more information about the program or if your company would like to participate, please contact Melanie Weiland at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 202-312-9242.
Additional Resources for S.A.N. Participants
- Bios for the House of Representatives
- Search the PowerPoint for your assigned member!
- MEMA 2019 Priority Issue Book
- MEMA Economic Impact Study
- MEMA Policy One-Pagers 2019