MEMA & Gemini Shipping Alliance
Gemini Shippers Association is a 501(C)(6) not-for-profit buying group for containerized ocean freight. Gemini was the first shippers association to be formed under the Shipping Act of 1984, bringing years of history and expertise to its members. Some of the many advantages enjoyed by those members include:
- Top Tier Ocean Container Freight Rates
- Both Contract & Spot Rates for Maximum Flexibility
- No General Rate Increases
- No Initiation Fees or Annual Dues
- No Contract & No Minimum Volume Requirements
- Real Time Track and Trace on Ocean and Rail Shipments
- Comprehensive Premium Analytics & Insight Platform Included
- Dedicated Support Staff
How can Gemini Shippers Association offer all of the above and more? By leveraging the aggregated volume of over 300 current member companies across all the top ocean carrier contracts, Gemini Shippers Association brings its members the purchasing power of a top ten U.S. importer, flexibility of an NVOCC or forwarder, but with direct carrier relationships and shipment reliability.
MEMA and Gemini strive to provide the best of possible services to our members in a mutually confidential environment.