Aftermarket CEO Council
Nov 30 - Dec 1
The Aftermarket CEO Council provides a forum for senior executives with overall company or business unit responsibility to address issues of common interest, share best practices, benchmark business performance and advance the aftermarket supplier industry.
The activities of the Aftermarket CEO Council are supported by the legal counsel of Foley & Lardner LLP.
Networking groups rank as one of the greatest benefits of MEMA membership.
- Recurring meetings provide a regular opportunity to discuss issues of common concern with other executives in similar roles.
- Members gain confidence and clarity and the support they need to be successful in the long term.
- Meetings build powerful community — featuring timely topics, relevant issues, and real conversations with other executives.
- Members learn best practices from their peers through open roundtable discussions and council surveys.
- Surveys are generated at the request of members on topics that directly affect their roles and responsibilities.
Company CEOs and Presidents or General Managers and other Senior Executives with relevant business unit responsibility, i.e., aftermarket, commercial vehicle, or remanufacturing.
Annual Membership: $2,000