Aftermarket Leaders | A CEO Council
Aftermarket Leaders is an exclusive and dynamic platform uniting leaders from the automotive, commercial vehicle, and remanufacturing sectors.
This council serves as a space for in-depth discussions on shared industry interests, providing a unique opportunity for leaders to gain valuable insights from their peers. In addition, Aftermarket Leaders will include outside speakers and engaging experiential events. These additions aim to further enrich the agendas, offering participants diverse perspectives and hands-on experiences that go beyond traditional discussions.
Networking groups rank as one of the greatest benefits of MEMA membership.
- Recurring meetings provide a regular opportunity to discuss issues of common concern with other executives in similar roles.
- Members gain confidence and clarity and the support they need to be successful in the long term.
- Meetings build powerful community — featuring timely topics, relevant issues, and real conversations with other executives.
- Members learn best practices from their peers through open roundtable discussions and council surveys.
- Surveys are generated at the request of members on topics that directly affect their roles and responsibilities.
To maintain the council's focus and ensure meaningful participation, eligibility is restricted to top executives from supplier member companies in MEMA Aftermarket Suppliers.
Council members must have profit and loss (P&L) responsibility. Specifically, we are seeking CEOs and Presidents from Independent Aftermarket suppliers and OE supplier executives who oversee aftermarket or remanufacturing operations.
It's important to note that council participation is exclusive to the approved individual applicant. We do not allow the substitution of representatives during meetings and events, emphasizing the significance of direct engagement from the key decision-makers within the aftermarket industry.
Meetings & Events
- Virtual Business Roundtables (8-10 per year) – One-hour open discussions with peers (industry issues, how's business, timely topics)
- Spring Executive Roundtable – Virtual 90-minute session with key customer and economic update
- MEMA Aftermarket Executive Luncheon at AAPEX – Guaranteed attendance at this long-standing, invitation-only event held during AAPEX
- In-Person Meetings
- Spring – Adjacent to the Aftermarket Vision Conference
- Fall – Adjacent to Heavy Duty Business Forum
Annual Membership: Please follow the application link below for more information.