Chief Financial Officers
The CFO Council tackles common financial management issues within the supplier industry. Members explore a wide range of strategic risk and compliance issues. Our discussions revolve around issues such as vehicle production, supplier capacity, benefits strategies, tooling audits and material markets.
Recent Areas of Focus:
- Managing Treasury in an Era of Disruption
- Strategic Dynamics and Global Disruptors in the Automotive Industry
- Trade & Tax Policy Change: Strategies & Implications
- Health Plan Cost Control in An Era of Increasing Regulation
- Third-Party Intelligence
- Implementing the New Revenue Standard for Automotive Entities
- Cyber Crimes
Networking groups rank as one of the greatest benefits of MEMA membership.
- Recurring meetings provide a regular opportunity to discuss issues of common concern with other executives in similar roles.
- Members gain confidence and clarity and the support they need to be successful in the long term.
- Meetings build powerful community — featuring timely topics, relevant issues, and real conversations with other executives.
- Members learn best practices from their peers through open roundtable discussions and council surveys.
- Surveys are generated at the request of members on topics that directly affect their roles and responsibilities.
Membership is available to finance executives of Original Equipment (formerly OESA) supplier member companies.
Annual Membership: $1,100
A list of current council members
Connect with current council members