Finance Leadership Council
The Finance Leadership Council (previously known as the Chief Financial Officer Council) addresses common financial management issues within the supplier industry. MEMA is excited to welcome and recruit all levels of finance leaders, empowering members to gain expert insights and industry best practices from trusted peers. Our members are a community of finance professionals and industry leaders, that come together to explore various strategic risks and compliance issues.
The update to this council reflects the rapidly changing finance function which includes a shifting scope of responsibilities summarized by the concepts of Team, Technology and Talent.
Team: The MEMA Finance Leadership Council (FLC) is excited to welcome and recruit a broader range of participants. This reflects how the scope of the finance function is increasingly a team sport, expanding across a broader range of skill areas and functional roles.
Technology: Business continues to adopt powerful digital tools for distributed teams, from finance to advanced manufacturing, offering finance leaders growing visibility and oversight of information technology. It’s critical to keep pace by evaluating new tools and solutions that enhance efficiencies and simplify processes.
Talent: Leveraging technology is vital and works in concert with empowering all finance members to add value. The right tools allow the extended finance team to support more meaningful work by prioritizing their efforts.
Recent Areas of Focus:
- Managing Treasury in an Era of Disruption
- Strategic Dynamics and Global Disruptors in the Automotive Industry
- Trade & Tax Policy Change: Strategies & Implications
- Health Plan Cost Control in An Era of Increasing Regulation
- Third-Party Intelligence
- Implementing the New Revenue Standard for Automotive Entities
- Cyber Crimes
Networking groups rank as one of the greatest benefits of MEMA membership.
- Recurring meetings provide a regular opportunity to discuss issues of common concern with other executives in similar roles.
- Members gain confidence and clarity and the support they need to be successful in the long term.
- Meetings build powerful community — featuring timely topics, relevant issues, and real conversations with other executives.
- Members learn best practices from their peers through open roundtable discussions and council surveys.
- Surveys are generated at the request of members on topics that directly affect their roles and responsibilities.
Membership is available to all levels of finance leadership of MEMA Original Equipment Suppliers member companies.
Annual Membership: $1,100