Heavy Duty Business Forum
The HDBF was founded in 1977 and the catalyst of the formation of Heavy Duty Manufacturers Association. The members are top executives of Original Equipment and Aftermarket Heavy-Duty (OE HD and Aftermarket HD) supplier member companies. Meetings are held twice annually to discuss industry issues and challenges. The forum charter mandates that the HDBF function only as a platform for discussion only.
Networking groups rank as one of the greatest benefits of MEMA membership.
- Recurring meetings provide a regular opportunity to discuss issues of common concern with other executives in similar roles.
- Members gain confidence and clarity and the support they need to be successful in the long term.
- Meetings build powerful community — featuring timely topics, relevant issues, and real conversations with other executives.
- Members learn best practices from their peers through open roundtable discussions and council surveys.
- Surveys are generated at the request of members on topics that directly affect their roles and responsibilities.
- Membership in the HDBF is limited to 55 top executives in the OE HD and Aftermarket HD supplier markets.
- Meetings are closed to nonmembers, and antitrust counsel attends all meetings and activities.
Annual Membership: $3,100