Heavy Duty Business Forum Europe
The Heavy Duty Business Forum Europe was founded in 2018, with members including the top executives of Original Equipment Heavy-Duty supplier member companies.
Meetings are held twice annually to discuss industry trends, issues, and challenges. The forum charter mandates the HDBF Europe function only as a platform for discussion only.
Networking groups rank as one of the greatest benefits of MEMA membership.
- Recurring meetings provide a regular opportunity to discuss the newest industry developments and issues of common concern with other executives in similar roles.
- Members gain confidence and clarity and the support they need to be successful in the long term.
- Meetings build powerful community — featuring timely topics, relevant issues, and real conversations with other executives.
- Members learn best practices from their peers through open roundtable discussions and council surveys.
- Surveys are generated at the request of members on topics that directly affect their roles and responsibilities.
- The forum is capped at 55 members — top executives of OE HD (formerly HDMA) supplier companies.
- New members are nominated for membership by three current members and elected by a simple majority.
- Meetings are closed to non-members. However, we occasionally allow guests of current members to attend if they are interested in permanently joining the forum.
Annual Membership: $750