Heavy Duty Marketing & Sales Forum
The Heavy Duty Marketing and Sales Forum (HDMSF) is a council comprised of sales and marketing executives of Original Equipment and Aftermarket Heavy-Duty (OE HD and Aftermarket HD) supplier member companies.
This council is designed to drive the direction and content of MEMA market research publications as well as to discuss industry trends and forecasts. HDMSF holds two meetings annually, and members participate in conference calls and webcasts as necessary to determine various survey details and results.
Networking groups rank as one of the greatest benefits of MEMA membership.
- Recurring meetings provide a regular opportunity to discuss issues of common concern with other executives in similar roles.
- Members gain confidence and clarity and the support they need to be successful in the long term.
- Meetings build powerful community — featuring timely topics, relevant issues, and real conversations with other executives.
- Members learn best practices from their peers through open roundtable discussions and council surveys.
- Surveys are generated at the request of members on topics that directly affect their roles and responsibilities.
- Membership is available to sales and marketing executives of OE HD and Aftermarket HD supplier member companies.
- Meetings of HDMSF are closed to non-council members.
- Membership is capped at 50 MEMA member company executives.
Annual Membership: $2,900
A list of current council members
Get the most out of your MEMA membership