Overseas Automotive Council
Since 1923, OAC has strived to be the premier international community for all North American manufacturers and exporters, and all international importers, distributors and agents who participate in the Aftermarket. It provides a forum for members to share ideas, address common concerns and solve mutual problems.
- Promote the sale of Aftermarket products and services exported from North America.
- Enhance the prestige and goodwill of the global Aftermarket industry.
- Support friendly trade relationships, cultural understanding and mutually beneficial cooperation among those engaged in the Aftermarket industry.
Depending on your level of membership, some or all the following benefits may apply. See the application for details.
- Events: Complimentary or discounted registration to OAC Espresso Chats, the MEMA Aftermarket Global Summit, the OAC International Reception at INA PAACE Automechanika Mexico and the OAC Global Reception at AAPEX
- Trade show exhibit space discounts (INA PAACE, AAPEX)
- Advertising discount rates
- Access to the OAC Member Online Directory
- Market Research & Industry Analysis (World Motor Vehicle Market Report, Automotive Aftermarket Annual Status Report)
- Government advocacy on issues impacting aftermarket imports
- Electronic Newsletters: MEMA Aftermarket Suppliers Weekly, MEMA Aftermarket Suppliers Webinars (monthly), MEMA Aftermarket Suppliers The Road Ahead (quarterly)
Individuals who work for the following company types:
- North American aftermarket manufacturers
- Authorized exporting companies that market or sell motor vehicle aftermarket products of a North American manufacturer
- Banks involved in financing international sales or overseas collections
- International freight forwarders or transportation companies moving products from North America to international markets
- Publishers of international trade publications
- Trade associations
- Service providers
Individuals who work for companies domiciled outside of North America who are either directly or indirectly engaged in the international sale, marketing, distribution, or transport of aftermarket products manufactured in North America and who are employed either by independent firms or by North American firms, their affiliates, or subsidiaries.
Annual Membership: Please follow the application links below for more information.