AASA Board of Governors Announces 2015 Officers, New Members
RESEARCH TRIANGLE PARK, N.C. – Tim Corcoran, managing director, Region North America, ZF Services LLC, and Keith Wilson, president and CEO, Affinia Group, will serve as the 2015 chairman and vice chairman respectively of the Board of Governors of the Automotive Aftermarket Suppliers Association (AASA), the light vehicle aftermarket division of the Motor & Equipment Manufacturers Association (MEMA).
New members joining the AASA Board are:
- Marc Blackman, CEO, Gold Eagle Products
- David Coolidge, president and CEO, Gearbox Holdings
- Philippe Desnos, president, Delphi Product and Solutions
- Rafaat Kureshi, general manager, Latin America/Asia Auto Group, Armored Autogroup
“I am delighted to welcome Marc, Dave, Philippe and Rafaat to the AASA board and look forward to their viewpoints and suggestions as we continue to develop and refine AASA’s mission to advance the business interest of our automotive aftermarket supplier members,” said Bill Long, AASA president and chief operating officer. “We also wish to recognize the following members who have fulfilled their terms on the board and thank them for their years of service: Sam J. Mitchell Jr., president, Valvoline / senior vice president, Ashland Inc.; Richard Shiozaki, senior vice president, Denso Products and Services Americas Inc.; and Tom Ward, senior vice president, Snap-on Inc., president, Repair Systems & Information Group, Snap-on Inc."
The following supplier executives continue to serve on the AASA Board of Governors:
- David Barbeau, managing director, global aftermarket, TI Automotive
- Mike Carr, vice president and general manager, North America, Johnson Controls Inc. (JCI)
- Rick Jamieson, chief operating officer, ABS Friction
- Odd Joergenrud, regional president, Automotive Aftermarket North America, Robert Bosch LLC
- Daniel Langdon, president, East Penn Manufacturing
- Trevor Meyers, CEO, Cloyes Gear & Products
- Joe Pomaranski, vice president and general manager, North American Aftermarket, Tenneco
- Jens Schueler, president, Schaeffler Group USA Inc.
- Bruce Zorich, president and CEO, UCI-FRAM Group
Also serving on the AASA board are Steve Handschuh, president and chief executive officer, Motor & Equipment Manufacturers Association (MEMA), and Bill Long, president and COO, AASA.
AASA (www.aftermarketsuppliers.org) exclusively serves manufacturers of aftermarket components, tools and equipment, and related products which support 710,000 employees in the United States. AASA is a recognized industry change agent – promoting a collaborative industry environment, providing a forum to address issues and serving as a valued resource for members. AASA is the light vehicle aftermarket division of the Motor & Equipment Manufacturers Association (MEMA). “AASA, The Voice for the Automotive Aftermarket Supplier Industry”