MEMA Original Equipment Suppliers is Accepting Nominations for the Emerging Leadership Council 2024-25 Cohort! - Ahead of the Curve - November 2023
MEMA Original Equipment Suppliers is delighted to celebrate the 12th cohort of the Emerging Leadership Council (formerly Young Leadership Council) – a council designed to develop emerging industry professionals who are on a “management track” within their organization.
MEMA OE Suppliers is now seeking nominations for the Emerging Leadership Council (ELC). The hybrid interactive two-year leadership development program is designed to equip future leaders with the professional and personal skills to confidently lead their teams and drive organizational performance.
ELC is open to current MEMA OE supplier, affiliate, and commercial vehicle member companies. Nominees from all functional areas, including: finance, sales, marketing, manufacturing, human resources, purchasing, logistics, communications, and engineering, are welcome to join.
The ELC hybrid kick-off meeting is on February 1, 2024.
- Council Members can participate in-person or virtually.
- An engaging and collaborative environment where emerging leaders learn and grow professionally and personally.
- Industry networking with MEMA OE Supplier facilitators, subject matter experts, CEO’s, industry executives, and thought leaders.
- The ELC cohort participates in developing their program based on the issues that matter most today and in the future.
- Peer-to-peer roundtable sessions help foster connections with ELC peers and share best practices and actionable insights.
- Hands-on interactive exercises, group discussions, and polls to ensure engagement during the two years.
- Online learning provides an opportunity to bring people who might otherwise have limited opportunities to connect face-to-face due to restricted travel.
Meeting Topics Explored:
- Accountability Leadership
- Career & Coaching Techniques
- Change & Organizational Management
- Communication/Executive Presence Skills
- Culture – Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
- Emotional Intelligence
- Industry Related Insights
- Influence and Negotiation
- Leadership From My Perspective – Conversations with Industry Leaders
- MEMA Advocacy
- Worklife Balance & Well-Being
Graduates of the ELC program are better prepared for greater responsibility and equipped for the next step in their careers.
Previous ELC Members Say:
- “The ELC program was extremely useful and beneficial in my leadership development!”
- “Great interactive dialogue.”
- “Excellent presenters who were able to relate their material to our everyday experiences.”
- “The experiences, knowledge, and friendships I’ve gained during this time have been truly invaluable, and I couldn’t have asked for a better community of like-minded individuals to learn and grow with.”
To nominate a candidate(s) to join the 2024-25 Emerging Leadership Council, please complete the nomination formbefore December 29, 2023. The council fee for this two-year program is $3,800 per individual council member. Space is limited to 40 participants; early nominations are encouraged.
For more information about the MEMA OE Suppliers Emerging Leadership Council, contact Keiyania Mann, Director, Councils, at (313) 676-1670 or email@example.com.