Frequently Asked Questions
1. I clicked "forgot password", followed the instructions, and nothing happened. Why didn't I receive an e-mail?
2. Do I need to reset my password for the new system if I had a password for the old system?
- Yes, if you haven’t logged into the new system yet, you must reset your password by clicking “forgot password” upon initial login.
3. How do I reset my password:
- Click “forgot password”
4. How do I register?
- Login to System
- Click “Register Now” button once logged in
- Select any available agenda items
- Click “continue” and check-out
5. Why did I not receive a confirmation after registering for an event?
- Check your spam, clutter, and junk folders. If found here, add that email domain, email@example.com, to your “safe sender” list
- Be sure you fully completed registration by adding any applicable agenda items, clicking "checkout" and "complete payment". If registration was completed successfully, you will see a confirmation screen and receive a confirmation email. If additional assistance is required, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.