AAPEX Events Committee
The AAPEX Event Committee (AAEC) is a forum for representatives from all Aftermarket member companies to exchange ideas on ways to improve AAPEX ROI for exhibitors. Members focus on ways to ensure the long-term health of the event.
The AAEC has worked with exhibitors to define the following objectives for the committee:
- Educate: Hear from AAPEX vendors (mdg, Glasgow, Freeman), industry & consumer media, The Expo Group, and CEIR, among others.
- Inform: What’s happening behind the scenes in planning for AAPEX.
- Increase Exhibitor ROI: Get the most out of your AAPEX experience; receive data and statistics to help support goals.
- Assist: Exhibitor deadlines and reminders; help pre-show, on-site and post-show.
- Listen: A forum for exhibitors to provide input, voice concerns, make suggestions to improve the show.
AAPEX Events Committee Executive Leadership Team:
- Michele Zgola, Clarios, Chair
- Lisa Chamness, BG Products, Vice Chair
- Jackie Donahue, BG Products, Vice Chair
AAPEX Events Committee Advisory Group:
- Erica Chekaway, GOJO
- Joe Kahle, Spectra Premium
- April Fristachi, Standard Motor Products
- Influence: Meet with fellow committee members on a regular basis to discuss the latest AAPEX updates and trade show trends. These meetings help shape the future of AAPEX, and we could use your voice.
- VIP Service: Get VIP service before, during and after AAPEX. With a direct line to the AASA AAPEX lead, AAPEX show management and other show vendors, your needs, concerns, and issues can be addressed efficiently.
- On-Demand Insights: Learn from fellow exhibitors, get insights from trade show experts and hear the latest on AAPEX changes and new opportunities to increase your ROI.
- Higher ROI: AAEC members provide input on show changes and direction, get a first-hand look at new opportunities, and never miss an important deadline or update. As a result, AAEC members tend to rate their AAPEX experience higher than nonmembers.
AAEC membership is open to marketing and show management executives from all Aftermarket (formerly AASA, HDMA, MERA) supplier member companies.
Annual Membership: Free