China Aftermarket Forum
The China Aftermarket Forum (CAF) is a functioning peer council that operates in accordance with MEMA principles and bylaws. The CAF provides an important forum for senior executives of all Aftermarket (formerly AASA, HDMA, MERA) supplier member companies based in China. It provides opportunities for executives to network, gain market knowledge and share best practices with industry peers.
Sample topics from past meetings include market research, talent development, remanufacturing, intellectual property protection, insurance reform, e-tailing, government regulations, distribution channels and much more.
Networking groups rank as one of the greatest benefits of MEMA membership.
- Recurring meetings provide a regular opportunity to discuss issues of common concern with other executives in similar roles.
- Members gain confidence and clarity and the support they need to be successful in the long term.
- Meetings build powerful community — featuring timely topics, relevant issues, and real conversations with other executives.
- Members learn best practices from their peers through open roundtable discussions and council surveys.
- Surveys are generated at the request of members on topics that directly affect their roles and responsibilities.
Supplier Member – supplier members are MEMA Aftermarket Supplier members in good standing, with Aftermarket operations in China. Supplier members in good standing of MEMA’s other group (MEMA Original Equipment Suppliers) who meet MEMA Aftermarket Supplier membership criteria are also eligible to join.
Affiliate Member – Affiliate members must be an affiliate member in good standing of MEMA Aftermarket Suppliers or MEMA Original Equipment Suppliers who meet MEMA Aftermarket Suppliers affiliate membership criteria. Affiliate members provide technology solutions, consulting and other services to regular members of any of the four divisions.
Annual Membership: $2,470; Regional $4,935