Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Council
Our council is committed to promoting diversity and inclusion in the automotive supplier community. We accomplish this together by:
- Working to develop and promote diversity and inclusion best practices through events, meetings and community outreach efforts.
- Supplying members with strategies to enhance diversity and inclusion within their companies.
- Raising awareness of DE&I efforts in the greater automotive industry.
Networking groups rank as one of the greatest benefits of MEMA membership.
- Recurring meetings provide a regular opportunity to discuss issues of common concern with other executives in similar roles.
- Members gain confidence and clarity and the support they need to be successful in the long term.
- Meetings build powerful community — featuring timely topics, relevant issues, and real conversations with other executives.
- Members learn best practices from their peers through open roundtable discussions and council surveys.
- Surveys are generated at the request of members on topics that directly affect their roles and responsibilities.
Membership is available to all MEMA — Original Equipment (OE) or Aftermarket — supplier companies.
Annual Membership: $1,100; $550 if you are already part of another OE (formerly OESA) council.