Human Resources Council
Known for lively roundtable discussions, the HR Council draws on the specialized expertise of human resources executives. Subject matter experts discuss and share best practices on various topics such as employee engagement, talent management and total compensation.
Recent Areas of Focus:
- What It Takes To Be Successful With Remote Work
- Benefits Disruptors — What’s New, What’s Trending, and What To Look Out For
- Managing and Developing the New Work Force
Networking groups rank as one of the greatest benefits of MEMA membership.
- Recurring meetings provide a regular opportunity to discuss issues of common concern with other executives in similar roles.
- Members gain confidence and clarity and the support they need to be successful in the long term.
- Meetings build powerful community — featuring timely topics, relevant issues, and real conversations with other executives.
- Members learn best practices from their peers through open roundtable discussions and council surveys.
- Surveys are generated at the request of members on topics that directly affect their roles and responsibilities.
Membership is available to the supplier senior human resources executives of MEMA Original Equipment Suppliers member companies.
Annual Membership: $1,100