Mobility Technology Council
The MEMA Aftermarket Suppliers Mobility Technology Council (MTC) serves to advance the business interests of suppliers of mobility technology applications for the aftermarket.
Key Content and Members' Areas of Focus
- Vehicle Technology: ADAS replacement components, ADAS calibration, electrification, telematics, dongles, cybersecurity, dongles, DLC (OBDII), and sensors
- Data and Analytics: predictive analytics, prognostics, connected vehicle data services, and telematics
- Regulatory: PII, data privacy, right to repair, and data access
MTC Member Benefits
- Networking among technology firms, parts suppliers, consultants and research firms
- Access to member-only documents, i.e. white papers, reports, surveys, webinars, presentations, etc.
- Opportunity to address industry, regulatory and technology challenges, such as:
- Cybersecurity standards
- Data privacy regulations
- Access to vehicle data
- Meetings, forums and conferences focused on trends, opportunities and needs of the mobility technology aftermarket
- Learn about new investment, research, development, data and technology players