2024 MEMA Aftermarket Suppliers Status Report (Vol. 1, 2, and 3)
A broad compendium of data important to the automotive aftermarket sector, the MEMA Aftermarket Suppliers Status Report includes data and statistics about the automotive aftermarket yesterday, today, and tomorrow. This includes sales forecasts, vehicle demographics, new technologies, and much more in three separate volumes.
Volume One provides the latest estimates of:
- The current size of Aftermarket and projections for the next three years
- Sizes for Select Aftermarket subsectors
- The amount of underperformed and unperformed Maintenance
- A breakdown between the DIY & DIFM Markets
Volume Two provides the latest estimates of:
- Vehicle usage
- The number of vehicles on the road
- The number of miles traveled
- Vehicle sales
- A comparison of sales through retail, dealers, and the distributer/service channels
Volume Three covers the Canadian aftermarket.
MEMA’s goal for the Status Report is to provide a valuable business tool for its supplier member companies. The report is presented in a three-volume format using excel workbooks containing data in tables and graphs. This format makes it easy to copy the raw numbers, the tables, and the graphs directly from excel and paste them into your own files.
Please read these legal terms that govern the use of this report.
This document is available to MEMA Aftermarket Suppliers members at no cost. Contact email@example.com to request membership information if you are not a member.