MERA, The Association for Sustainable Manufacturing has added the following members to its board of directors …
• Anita Barlow, managing director – North American reman at Delphi Technologies.
• Mike Carr, CEO of Cardone Industries.
• Henry Foxx, director of remanufactured products for Bendix Commercial Vehicle Systems.
• Duncan Gillis, CEO of BBB Industries.
• Paul Thoms, president of Midwest Fuel Injection.
Additionally, Brake Parts Inc. President and CEO David Overbeeke has been re-elected chairman of MERA.
Peter Butterfield, chairman and CEO of Omega Environmental Technologies, and Russ Schinzing, vice president – electronics business unit – BBB Industries, were re-elected as officers.